Are you thinking about starting a cabinet painting business but don’t know where to start? Have you wondered what to put in your contracts or how to even begin to price a project like this?
The answers are right here at Cabinet Painting University, and we are here to work with you to build a successful and profitable business doing what you love!
A comprehensive learning platform that will allow you to jump ahead of the competition in this industry.
Tackling all of the aspects of managing your own cabinetry painting business can be overwhelming…but it doesn’t have to be.
Are you wondering “How much do I charge?” or “What products should I use?” Are overwhelmed at the thought of creating a contract that protects you AND your client? Or are you just looking for a way to feel confident in your process and your product?
Not only do we answer all of those questions and more, we are here to work with you – side-by-side – to create a strong foundation for a profitable business that runs smoothly and generates repeat business.
You’ll use this resource over and over for critical customer and business challenges.
It’s not just a quick read or a “finish and move along”. It’s a resource guide that you will be able to use again and again for any situation that you encounter, such as pricing, contracts, job prep, removal/installation, and more. You will find regular updates and additions as we encounter new obstacles and opportunities.
Fill-In-The-Blank Contract and Quote Templates
You’ll find these valuable resources throughout the course. They will enable you to create iron-clad contracts and cover your butt for a variety of selling situations.
Includes a One-Year Membership to the CPU Mastermind Group:
When you sign up for the Business & Technique Course for Cabinet Painters, you’ll also get FREE membership to an inner circle of business owners just like you that are busting it day and night to grow their business. Our industry experts, Corrie and Melissa, will be available to you for one-to-one coaching and pricing advice as you tackle new jobs and new obstacles. Connect and be inspired to do better! It’s a safe place to air your personal & professional obstacles, technique and product issues, and get honest and constructive feedback on anything to do with cabinet painting.
Every good business starts with a solid foundation and a plan for success. In this section, we cover:
- Business Planning and Goals – Solidifying your goals makes it real, and in this module, we want to get those on paper and prepare our minds and toolbox for taking on customers!
- Business Materials & Marketing – Creating a brand package that screams professionalism is the goal, and we’ll use those materials to fine-tune our social media and other advertising platforms in this section. We’ll also provide tips and tricks for finding new customers and creating a referral pipeline.
- Preparing For Appointments – A checklist of the essential items you will need for customer consultations along with tips for gathering information and creating a great first impression. Includes our questionnaire, checklist and more.
- Pricing for Profit –The CPU 2018 pricing guide along with the estimate sheet and upgrade information will have you pricing like a pro and preparing professional presentations in no time!
- Providing Estimates and Contracts – Includes the CPU official contract that has been lawyer-reviewed and is essential to protect both you AND your clients. We’ll also cover scheduling, payment and cancellations.
- Customer Contact – Includes professional email templates to use when providing estimate as well as tips for solidifying the job and moving forward!
- Customer Care – Just because the job is done, doesn’t mean you are done with the customer. In this section, you’ll find tips for fostering customer relationships after the sale and using those relationships to continue to build your business!
Without the right tools, prep and painting process, your business won’t last long. The Technique track features 8 modules that are guaranteed to take your game to the next level:
- Tools of the Trade – A comprehensive list of everything you will need to get this business rolling.
- The Construction Process – Who goes first? Who goes last? Take charge of the process to guarantee a 100% satisfaction rating!
- Job-Site Prep – It’s all about protecting the clients home and belongings as we prepare to get the job done. Download the Job-Site Checklist for both you and your client to use!
- Removing the Cabinets – Job-site tested tips and tricks guaranteed to solve many of the issues we run into as we remove/install doors/drawers.
- Prepping Cabinet Surfaces – The prep you do determines the final product you deliver and this comprehensive, step-by-step guide to prepping the cabinet surfaces and removing residue/potential issues will enable you to deliver a solid product every time.
- The Painting Process – Step-by-step application information to help you nail down the process without stress or worry.
- Installation/Job-Site Cleanup – It’s time to put the job-site back together, but where do you start and how do you get there?
- Finishing Touches – A guide to creating a stunning reveal that will create raving customers. Includes the Customer Satisfaction Document and How to Care for Your Cabinets download.
The Product Resource Center is jam-packed with live video testing of top products in this industry. Each product gets the CPU test, including prep, price, application tips, and more. Updated with new videos every week, your resource center currently includes information on:
– Benjamin Moore Advance
– PPG Breakthrough
– Country Chic Paint
– General Finishes
– Fusion Mineral Paint
– Sherwin Williams
– Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan
– and more…
Stay tuned for more product reviews every month!
The CPU Documents and Download Center is your one-stop shop for every document, template or worksheet you need to provide accurate and professional presentations to your clients. To date, we’ve included these documents as part of your membership:
Kitchen Cabinet Pricing Guide
Letter to Client
Customer Satisfaction Document
How To Care For Your Newly Painted Cabinets
Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the United States. Will this course still work for me?
Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and technique concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the course?
The course consists of about 10% video content and 90% online content It is accessible on any device 24/7. The Pinterest series is primarily video download.
Can I access the course on my iPad or phone?
Yes, the course is fully accessible on all devices.
How long do I have to finish the course?
There are no deadlines or schedules. You can take the course as slow or as fast as you’d like, or you can jump around to the modules that relate to your business needs at that time.
How long do I have access to the course materials?
The course registration fee is a one-time payment that allows you access to the course with no expiration date. Your registration also comes with a one-year membership to the CPU Mastermind group. If you wish to continue that membership once it expires, the renewal fee will be $99 for each additional year.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 7-day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you find this is not a good fit for you, simply email us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Do you have a payment program?
At this time, we do not offer a payment program. We take Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as Paypal.