Are you thinking about painting your own kitchen cabinets but have no idea where to start? So many things to think about like product durability, prepping for a great finish and the overall process of removal and installation – it can get very overwhelming very quickly!
The Beginners Guide to Kitchen Cabinet Painting breaks it all down for you in easy-to-follow steps that help you prep properly, choose the right products, and get the look you are going for without the stress and guesswork!
Avoid costly mistakes with our step-by-step proven process created for all skill levels!
Your dated kitchen is driving you crazy, but a new set of cabinets is out of the question. Good news! A fresh makeover doesn’t necessarily mean replacing those gloomy boxes with all-new cabinets. As long as the frames and doors are structurally sound, you can clean them up and brush on some new paint— and take that kitchen from drab to fab!
It sounds a bit overwhelming but we’ve taken all of the stress out of the process with The Beginners Guide to Kitchen Cabinet Painting. Whether you have never picked up a paint brush before, or have a good grasp on the ins and outs of painting, this jam-packed course has everything you need to get it done right the first time!
We’ve got 8 jam-packed sections with step-by-step tutorials, video and checklists to take the guesswork out of your kitchen cabinet makeover, including:
- Tools of the Trade – A comprehensive list of everything you will need to get this project rolling.
- The Construction Process – Who goes first? Who goes last? Take charge of the process to guarantee a 100% satisfaction rating!
- Job-Site Prep – It’s all about protecting your home and belongings and keeping your family safe as we prepare to get the job done. Download the Job-Site Checklist to insure a safe and protected area!
- Removing the Cabinets – Job-site tested tips and tricks guaranteed to solve many of the issues we run into as we remove/install doors/drawers, including what goes wear and keeping track of the pieces and parts!
- Prepping Cabinet Surfaces – The prep you do determines the final product you deliver and this comprehensive, step-by-step guide to prepping the cabinet surfaces and removing residue/potential issues will enable you to deliver a solid product every time.
- The Painting Process – Step-by-step application information from priming to protection to help you nail down the process without stress or worry. A no-fail finish is what we are aiming for and this process will get you there!
- Installation/Job-Site Cleanup – It’s time to put the project back together, but where do you start and how do you get there?
- Finishing Touches – A guide to creating a stunning reveal that will create raving fans and maybe get you some income possibilities!
You’ll also receive full access to The Product Resource Center. It’s jam-packed with live video testing of top products in this industry. Each product gets the CPU test, including prep, price, application tips, and more. Updated with new videos every week, your resource center currently includes information on:
– Benjamin Moore Advance – Fusion Mineral Paint
– PPG Breakthrough – Sherwin Williams Emerald Urethane
– Country Chic Paint – Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan
– General Finishes – Specialty Finishes
Stay tuned for more product reviews every month!
Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the United States. Will this course still work for me?
Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the technique concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the course?
The course consists of about 10% video content and 90% online content It is accessible on any device 24/7. The Product Resource Center series is primarily video download.
Can I access the course on my iPad or phone?
Yes, the course is fully accessible on all devices.
How long do I have to finish the course?
There are no deadlines or schedules. You can take the course as slow or as fast as you’d like, or you can jump around to the modules that relate to your business needs at that time.
How long do I have access to the course materials?
The course registration fee is a one-time payment that allows you access to the course with no expiration date.
Do you have a payment program?
At this time, we do not offer a payment program. We take Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as Paypal.